Tuesday, December 20, 2011

5 more days

I feel like I'm not prepared this year. I still have shopping and wrapping to do... menus to plan. I'm not exactly sure when it will all get done, but it always does.

The kids are officially out of school. Yesterday they were getting on each others nerves terribly. This might be a long two weeks.

Here are some pictures from their Christmas party at school last week. The girls made gingerbread houses.


I'm the homeroom mom in Abby's class and we did these cute little snowman ornaments. I went in a few days before the party and did the kid's hand prints on the ornament, and then they decorated them at the party. I thought overall they turned out pretty cute, except for the kids who just decided to paint over their hand print and name with black paint.

Here's all the kids with their teachers. They are awesome!! We couldn't ask for better teachers this year. They are all so sweet and challenge our kiddos. LOVE THEM!