Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Biking and gumballs

The prize?

A gumball machine valued at $9.99 from Target 4 years ago (when we first tried to get Austin to ride a bike).

The goal?

Whoever can ride a two wheeler first gets the gumball machine... and the 4 year old stale gumballs to go with it.

I should have known that a little friendly competition would help Austin ride his bike. Brilliant. Why didn't we do this sooner?

Maybe not exactly friendly... as the girls found out quickly they didn't have a chance. None of my pictures turned out but they weren't to thrilled about how the day ended. Although I will say I don't think it will take them 4 years. Maybe one?

FINALLY!!! Eight is better than never right? I am so excited about the prospect of bike riding with my eldest son!



Austin decided he has to charge for his gumballs so he can add to his supply.