Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Dear Santa


Dear Santa,

I have been so good. How is the reindeer and Mrs. Clause? I hope there doing good. Christmas is my favorite holiday because I put cheerios in the yard for the reindeer and opening presents. I hope you are not going to be tired and lose flying power. When you come into our house you are going to eat great cookies and drink exalent milk because I love you. I hope you will love our Christmas tree. I hope you are not cold in the north pole because it's in the negative deigrese and you would freeze up. And I also can't wait for mom to take my pictures with you. I would like for Christmas a top 100 greatest players book, a fugigi ball, a spongebob wii, a super mario bros wii, a walter payton card, and a children's dictionary. Merry Christmas Santa.

Love,
Austin



Dear Santa,

I have been very good. I will like a barbie castle and a pony and a fairy.

Love,
Abby

(Emily's letter got sent to the North Pole before these two, but it pretty much said the same thing... except she was "super" instead of "good")