Saturday, November 19, 2011

Packing up

Austin's at a birthday party, James is sick, and Cole is asleep. The girls and I are packing up.

Well at least Abby is. Emily is busy reading to her animals.
If we're lucky, we're out of this apartment early next week. We thought there was a 0% chance of this changing, but after going back and forth with the mortgage people yesterday it is not guaranteed any longer. They ordered a late Friday inspection... why they didn't do it earlier is beyond me. So extremely frustrating.... they have known our closing date for the past 4 months and wait until the last minute to perform an inspection. So fingers crossed that all will go according to plan!

Here's a couple of pictures of the new house a week ago.

This is my favorite part of the house... big kitchen and I love the stone arch!

Just some random other stuff. Here's Austin at his Veteran's Day program.


and the girls at their Thanksgiving program called "Totally Turkey." Super cute!




And look who is toothless just in time for Christmas!

Well I gotta run. I hope y'all have a great Thanksgiving! Don't forget to count all your blessings, we will! :)