Tuesday, February 24, 2009

My First Post


So I’m finally doing it - creating my own blog. I am not new to the blogging world… I have several that I read frequently. It seems like a great way to keep up with friends and family, and as a bonus I am finally creating a sort of scrapbook in essence. If you know me, you know I am not good at scrapbooking, baby books, photo albums, etc. So I’m thinking I can just print these suckers out for my kiddos. Yeah, I know what you’re thinking, if she hasn’t printed out any of her digital pictures in the past 3 years, what makes her think she will be able to keep up with this? Hmmm… valid point…

As I write this, I just remembered I forgot to put Austin’s library book in his backpack today for their weekly trip to the library. Bad mom. Now we are stuck reading “Grumpy Bird” again all week (which is much better than his random “Trucks“ book he got last week). The girls had “Go Texan” day today at preschool… I don’t own anything cowgirl so they went dressed in their normal pink and red pants. Of course when I dropped them off, the other parents had their children in western gear. Oh well. What can I say?