Wednesday, March 4, 2009

EAT MOR CHIKIN

I love Chick-fil-A.

Seriously. It really is a sickness. There is not one bad item on their menu. Even the Chick-fil-A staff is so darn friendly. So can you imagine my excitement as I picked up my Southwest Salad last week (with spicy dressing) and discovered a flyer in the bag! Free kids meals from 6-8, as long as they come dressed in their favorite team jersey. I searched the closet for their Texas Tech gear. Oh who am I kidding - all they own is Longhorn stuff.

Little longhorns - get your guns up! (Sorry to my dear husband who is going to die when he sees this)



Off to the gym we went and then to have a little taste of heaven. We met the famous cows.



And even got faces painted.



Austin got to go behind the counter to shoot some b-ball.



Swish.