Monday, January 11, 2010

Introducing the red room

So here are some pictures of Austin's new Texans room. We're still missing some decorative items and his chair - a Longhorn chair for his desk that's supposed to arrive on Wednesday. Thankfully he still wants it after the dreaded loss last Thursday.

This is what it looks like from the hallway. The dresser is on the left connected to the bed. Everything is a very tight squeeze.

James and Austin have been playing darts like crazy... James just informed me that his winning streak is in tact... that's real fair isn't it... :)

It's nice that he has a place to do homework now where two little girls can't pester him!

Oh and tomorrow is the big day where we find out the baby's gender! I haven't thought about it too much, but I'm starting to get nervous. We are taking the kids out of school for the big event so they can see it too. I was almost 82% positive it was a boy until my friend Merideth sent me some Chinese gender spreadsheet that shows the age and month you conceived - then based on that the gender. It was right for my other pregnancies. It shows a girl - so if it's a girl James can blame the Chinese. I have explained to him over and over that I don't decide the sex anyway. And no, I am really not putting that much faith in it - I think God has the main role. :) But seriously... as long as it's healthy, we are both happy! So please keep us in your prayers tomorrow!