Tuesday, January 12, 2010

It's a....




BOY!!!

Of course we are all on cloud nine. The kids were so excited to see the ultrasound and the baby dancing around. The tech gave them each pictures of their baby brother. We are so blessed with our beautiful girls and Austin, and now a little boy is on the way. Two of each - perfect!! I can't stop smiling today. We came home and celebrated with a french toast dinner. Yum!

I'm 20 weeks along and feeling great. The baby looks healthy and is about 13 oz. I'm finally starting to look pregnant and have gained 7 lbs so far (with much more to come). I don't feel him very much yet - only at night sometimes when I'm laying down. I'm looking forward to getting some shopping done - and coming up with some names (no, we seriously don't have any yet). From now on we are keeping all of Austin's clothes!