Sunday, September 19, 2010

4 months old!


Cole - you are 4 months old now!

What are you up to?

I know I have said it before, but you have to be the happiest little baby ever. Seriously. You are so easy going, constantly smile and talk to us.


You wake up in the morning and are ready to go for the day. First you get fed anywhere between 5:30-7:00. Then I put you in your bouncer and you watch me make the older kids breakfast and get their lunches packed. We then drop the kids of at school, go to the gym or store depending on the day - and you just go with the flow. The rest of the day consists of eating and playing. I tried giving you cereal one day last week and you didn't want to have anything to do with that.

You are officially sleeping through the night, I think mainly because you are such an anti-nap little boy!! Sometimes I can get you to take a little nap in the afternoon, but not very often. This is one of the main reasons I'm not able to blog as much - there is no time! You do get cranky at night sometimes - I think because of your lack of sleep during the day!

You weighed 13.3 lbs at your 4 month appointment and you were 22.75 inches long. There were three other 4 month old babies getting their check ups too - I originally thought they were at least 6-9 months old because they were all ginormous. Then I took you in and found out you are only in the first percentile in height (17% in weight!) so they weren't gigantic babies after all... I know you will catch up soon :) You are in size 2 diapers and still fit into your 3 month clothes.

When I'm making dinner in the afternoon you usually sit in your bumbo and watch Baby Einsteins. It's crazy how much you like this! I can hear you laughing from downstairs. You crack up at this little puppet every time you see it.


(just please ignore your pink bib once again...)

Your siblings continue to be smitten with you. You love watching them and they love making you smile.