Monday, October 18, 2010

October happenings

So much going on, such little time to blog. Guess that's what happens when you have 4 kiddos.

Here's some pictures from Dewberry Farms a few weeks ago.

I love this picture - this is so my girls... just being silly and having fun.


This picture really doesn't do this "slide" justice... The girls giggled on every "bounce, bounce, bounce" - really funny to watch.


Children of the corn. You can really lose someone out here.

It was a beautiful day.

"Hey bro, whaddya say we lose the parents and get some ice cream."

Behold the power of Cheetos.

Getting ready for the pig races.

And they're off!! Well, at least 3 of them. Poor little Abby's pig is stuck in the gate.

Another new park - check out this slide! Kinda resembles a large intestine, right?

Mr. Chunkalicious is growing.

Since they don't have cell phones yet, this will have to do.

Austin's football wrapped up this weekend. They actually won the Superbowl. I didn't have my camera so I took a few on my phone... here is he before the game. He kinda looks like half a Cardinal with his shirt tucked in so far. :)

James told me last night I had to go look at Austin while he was sleeping... this is what I found.

Oh, he is so proud. It sure makes all of those practices worth every second.

When the older kids come home, they insist on playing with Cole. This day they were on a plane... Cole wasn't exactly feeling this game.

The girls and I had a "girls day" this weekend... I had to find something to wear for our annual family pictures on Sunday... so we shopped and had a lunch date at 59 Diner. I must say it is pretty fun having 2 girly girls... totally opposite of me. Abby said it was her best day ever... "except for the 15 minutes I sat in the chair" (meaning when she had to wait for her food).

Hope you're all having a fun October!