Tuesday, November 23, 2010

6 months old!



Cole - you are 6 months old now! Half a year old?? Oh my!

What are you up to now?

You LOVE to eat. Obviously. You are the cutest little round baby! I think your favorite food is sweet potatoes. We're still making all your food. Even Austin has pitched in... here is he helping with the carrots. They are not your favorite. They wouldn't be my favorite either. But we have tons of them so we'll see if you come around.

This is your favorite new toy - tons of stuff for you to play with on here!

You are so close to sitting up... and staying that way. You can sit up on your own for about 5 seconds until you topple over. I am completely fine with this. I know once you master this crawling won't be so far off.... I think you are going to be into everything.

You are a wiggle worm!! You are busy, busy, busy. You do not like to sit still when we hold you.

You are so ticklish! I could listen to you giggle all day long (which is why you get tickled quite a bit).

Everything goes into your mouth. Maybe you're teething, but no signs of any teeth quite yet. You have a very strong grip... and are not happy when we take something away from you. When you're laying down you hold onto your feet like this.

I think my favorite time with you is after your last feeding at night. You're so happy afterward and you play a little game with your daddy. You'll give your biggest, cheesiest smile - then hide in my shirt, look at dad again with your silly grin, and repeat over and over.

At your 6 month appointment you weighed 16 lbs. 11 oz. No wonder my arms hurt when I'm carrying you for a long time. You were 25 inches long... finally made the charts to the 4th percentile. Yeah! I can't remember exactly what your head circumference percentile was, but it was huge. Obviously you have big brains like the rest of us. Ha! You are in 6 month clothes and I just moved you into size 3 diapers.

You have the sweetest little spirit and we love you very much!