Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Summer Fun

I seldom take pictures these days, but life has been pretty busy! I could blame it on the baby since he is always crawling (not walking yet) off with stuff like this... (my camera lens). Although it kind of looks like we painted a mustache on him.

We try to get out of this apartment as much as possible. The girls took a few art classes this week and made these creations.


We've been to the zoo (no pictures), the gym (no pictures), parks (no pictures), gymnastics (no pictures), several pools (no pictures)... yeah you get the idea.

James got a brand new burnt orange kayak. We've taken it out a few times and it's a lot of fun. I'm hoping he and Austin can catch tons of fish to help cover what we paid for it. I did get a picture of it with my phone!

And if you look real close you might see me rowing Abby around while she feeds the fish a bubble gum and strawberry slushy.