Monday, October 10, 2011

Cheer Clinic

I am horrible about updating this blog lately. We just have so much going on... and this has taken a backseat to everything else.

It looks like I haven't put a recent picture of Cole up lately... so here he is.

Cutie pie but little stinker! He is either sweet as pie or throwing a fit these days. There is no in between. And when we are out in public he is usually not that sweet. I don't remember my other kids throwing fits this early, but holy cow... he can throw a fit with the best of 'em. He has hit the terrible 2's 7 months early. This too shall pass, right? But he really does have the sweetest little spirit, just no one would ever know it that sees him in person. HA.

So the girls did a cheer clinic at the local high school Saturday. They had a blast! One of Emily's best friends was there... so glad because if she wasn't, I don't think there was a chance she'd perform in front of all the parents!

Here they are... a little nervous I think!

Then there's Abby... totally not nervous at all.

hugging the cheerleaders...

Dancing with the cheerleaders...

Abby was in a different group... and little miss popular with all the high schoolers. She said they were laughing at her the whole time... when I asked why - she said they were laughing when she was doing her moves. I wouldn't be shocked to discover a youtube video of her somewhere. We couldn't even leave without someone saying "Abby, Abby!" I don't know where she gets it from.