Sunday, October 30, 2011

Annual fall pictures

I know I need to change the top banner on this blog... it's been a good year and a half since we took that picture. I figured there wasn't a better time than now. I love everything about the fall... cooler weather, the beautiful fall colors, pumpkin bread, college and pro football, Christmas fast approaching, etc.

So I envisioned getting a nice fall picture of all the kiddos as we entered the pumpkin patch today... creating a new banner on top and being set for yet another year.

Well it just wasn't meant to happen today. This was the very first picture I took that day. Obviously it wasn't going to be that great anyway with the cars and auto shop in the background.

but they didn't get much better.




I laugh as I upload these pictures. I honestly don't know how most people can get their kids happy at the same time. We bribe and bribe. Didn't work today.

Didn't work last week either.

I know when they're teenagers we'll look back on these days and laugh.... and wonder why on earth we thought it was so difficult at the ages of 8, 6, 6, and 1. And one day I'll get them looking like the sweet children they really are (usually).

Here are some ok pictures from the rest of the day