Thursday, October 13, 2011

Texans star

This is the first morning in awhile that Cole and I have been home.... so I thought I'd share some pictures of our little Texans star!

Austin is really good at soccer - we love watching him play. This is the first year that he is in a league with real professional coaches, and I think it has made a huge difference. We practice 2 nights a week for 1.5 hours and then games on Saturdays. They also have games on Sundays, but we declined... just a bit too much at his age I think.


Even Cole made a new (territorial) friend out at the fields.

He kept stealing the ball from that big kid.

Goal!


So besides soccer, Austin's favorite thing is fishing now. James takes him out to Galveston about 2 times a month in his kayak. Well I'm not sure how much fishing James actually gets to do, but Austin loves it.

Oh and James went by the house today... look at the progress now. Can I get a WOOO HOOOO!?!