Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Happy Anniversary to us

James and I celebrated our 8th anniversary earlier this month! I can't believe we have been married for 8 years - time has gone by so fast. It really doesn't feel that long. I feel so incredibly blessed to have James for a husband and dad to our kiddos.

We celebrated our day at a Texans game. Unfortunately it was the Raiders that were in town - whom I don't care for at all since that is a rival of the Broncos. I would have liked to have seen any other team (except maybe the Rams - they are equally as boring). That way I could see some of my fantasy players working their magic. I doubt any fantasy football owners start any Raiders, they are seriously that bad. Anyway, the Texans won- it wasn't even close. James was thrilled and that's all that really mattered. Oh and also I got some yummy stadium food - nothing better than a hot dog with all the fixings at a game!


James also had a birthday a couple of days before our anniversary. I won't say how old he is, but let's just say that next year will be a big one! The kids made cupcakes for daddy, we went to Austin's football game, and then got some takeout from BJ's restaurant. If you have never been, their avocado rolls are the best thing in the entire universe. Try them!