Thursday, April 23, 2009

Spring Sing

The girls had a performance at church on Tuesday night. Unfortunately James and Austin couldn't attend - Austin had his evaluation at gymnastics that night. I did thoroughly enjoy myself and did take a video to share with the family later. Abby is very outgoing and quite the performer. I have no idea whose DNA that comes from... it must be one of those things that skips a generation. I would rather be locked in a cage with a rattlesnake than be on stage.


This is my first attempt at putting a video on the blog. Austin took it on Monday afternoon with our old camera he found. I didn't even realize it had video functionality.

Here's Abby & Emily "practicing" for the big event. They just woke up from a nap, so not looking the cutest, but sure sounding the prettiest :) Did I mention that Abby's really good at coloring and art?