Tuesday, February 9, 2010

24 Weeks

Trust me, you're not going to see many more of these type of pictures. What I see in the mirror is very different than what I see in pictures - ha!

Anyway... I'm at 24 weeks now. I'm still feeling pretty good - definitely feeling tired more these days, especially towards the end of the day. I don't sleep a whole lot - it's getting hard to find a comfortable position. Baby boy is supposedly 9 inches long and weighs about 1 1/2 lbs. I feel him moving around quite a bit when I lay down and when I'm at the gym (maybe he likes the loud music??). I'm feeling like I'm getting behind - still no stroller, car seat(s), swing, bouncer, etc. The room is still not completely done. We're still undecided about names (but glad we finally have a list). It seems like this pregnancy has gone by so incredibly fast and May will be here before we know it.

Austin and the girls both start up start up soccer again next week. The girls are also starting a reading program to help prepare them for kinder in the fall. I get tired just thinking of all the stuff that needs to be done!