Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Deer Day

I bet you had no idea that yesterday was the annual deer day in our household. I just found out that afternoon. Most people celebrated President's Day - not us.

The festivities included deer races, creating deer stickers for our clothes, deer hide and go seek, deer football, deer step, etc.


Don't think she didn't participate - Emily was just taking a barbie break while I had the camera out. (I don't know how much more of growing their bangs out I can take).

According to Austin deer day is to "celebrate all the deer that have died. We want them all to come back from heaven to have fun with us."

I didn't have the heart to tell him that we have some deer sausage in the freezer right now and that he's had it and actually enjoyed it. Tomorrow we will be celebrating kangaroo day - can't wait.