Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Abby and Emily turn 5

My babies are five years old now! I can't believe how fast my sweet girls have grown. James took the day off to help celebrate - we all had a great day. They will tell you the best thing about being five is they can chew gum now.

First stop - the gym. The girls were excited to get their birthday hats.

Second stop - their first professional manicures and pedicures. They loved the attention. Emily picked yellow nail polish for her feet which was a little different...


Third stop - It'z. It was crazy busy today, probably because of spring break. There were several field trips and tons of families.

The first minute of this ride started out ok. Then Emily started screaming at the top of her lungs and even said, "Mommy, I am so mad at you." Like I forced her to get on the ride.... wasn't my idea.



We came home and opened presents and ate cake. More princesses for the girls to play with.

Check out the pretty princess cake. It's going to take us awhile to finish it.