Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Class of 2010

The girls are officially on their way to kindergarten in the fall. They had their graduation ceremony Thursday night. I took some video of their program before the festivities but can't load it on here. So all I have is this picture - not the best! I did move to the back to get some good video because obviously my seat was not the greatest. Austin came with me and James had to stay back and watch Cole. The girls did such a good job!

We went back to their classroom for punch and cookies, and the teachers gave them some buckets with their diplomas, scrapbooks, and other fun items. One of the teachers then said something nice about every kid, and then said what they wanted to be when they grew up. Emily said she wanted to be a fairy and Abby wanted to be a mommy and firefighter. I asked Abby later about her aspirations to be a Chick-fil-A guy (which I suppose she forgot), so now she wants to be that and a mommy - firefighter is off the list. Whew - I'm looking forward to some free chicken when she turns 16.

This is from Abby's scrapbook - boy have I seen that look before! One of the teachers reassured me that they asked her to pose like this, it wasn't the mood she was in! She can pout with the best of 'em.

Here they are with their teachers. We are so blessed to have them this year!


Opening up their buckets of goodies...