Friday, May 28, 2010

2 Weeks Old!

I can't believe Cole is already 2 weeks old. We think he might in the running for the world's most spoiled baby. He gets held all the time, partly because we know he is our last and partly because he has 3 older siblings who constantly want to hold him.

They say 2 weeks is pretty early to start smiling, but I swear he has done it a few times when we talk to him - and I don't think it's due to any sort of tummy issue. He is such a good little baby... Of course all new moms probably say that. Right?

In hindsight, we're kind of glad he came early. We didn't like it at the time, but now we consider ourselves 2 weeks ahead of schedule. I mean, as I write this, I'd be in the hospital tonight. Instead, things are kind of seeming normal. In a "I have no sleep, my body still isn't my own and I have have never showered so quickly in my life" kind of way. And I wouldn't change it for the world.

And yes, I do realize I need to change the title of my blog. Give a girl a break though :) Hope you have a safe and happy Memorial Day weekend!