Tuesday, September 29, 2009

A surprise lunch visit

As most of you know, I do this blog mainly for my kiddos - so they can look back and see pictures of themselves and all the crazy and cute things they did/said. This one is for Austin.

Dearest Austin,

This is just a quick note to remind you about how cool your parents are. I know when you're 13, you're going to think we're not all that cool. But you thought we were when you were 6.

I wish I took a video of you opening your lunch to find no food and getting totally perturbed - until you read this note on your napkin:

Then you looked around the cafeteria and found us. The look on your face was priceless. It was nice having lunch with you today and I'm glad you are still single.

P.S. I promise I am going to take you for a haircut tomorrow.

Love,
Your Ultra-Cool Parents