Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Goodbye Beautiful Butterflies

The girl's last day of preschool was on Thursday. They really enjoyed being in the Beautiful Butterflies room with Ms. Trish and Ms. Becky. This picture is from Christmas, and I think the only one I have of their teachers.

I had every intention of bringing my camera the last day of school, but I got a call from school around 11:30 to pick Abby up. Apparently she was falling asleep in class and they thought it might have something to do with her facial injury. I freaked out and made her a doctor's appointment where I found out nothing was wrong with her face, but instead she had strep. Joy.

I had to bring Emily to the doctor with us, and she left pretty upset with me. I'd like to think it was because she couldn't spend the extra time with her class (or because she felt so incredibly bad for her sister), not because she missed out on the pizza party. Because my daughter values her friends more than pizza.

I did have to make it up to her with some serious carbs and calories. She got a Happy Meal that evening.

This is a picture of the little girls in their class (plus one boy who wanted to be included). They love all the friends they have made this year!