Friday, June 5, 2009

Random

I'm getting a little behind. I've been taking so many more pictures than normal since I started this blog. So here are a few random pictures from the last couple of months.

At my sister-in-law's family farm.


Good moms always let you lick the beaters, right? Better moms make sure the mixer is turned off (which obviously you can see how good of a momma I truly am).

Rodeo day at gymnastics.

Emily cut this chunk of hair out at school. I almost flipped out. Ok, maybe not almost...


Trying to find the "rent money." We can't find it anywhere...

Right before Austin's first field trip. We ordered a youth small shirt, not adult small.

Water day at preschool. That is Aidan, the boy Emily is going to marry.

According to Abby, the boy to the right is her future husband (Trey).

Austin had to dress up as the letter G for school. This is the best I could come up with (and judging by the pictures I saw, there are many parents who are way more creative than me). He did write 42 "g" words on the back.

Have a great weekend! We are headed out of town in the next few days on our road trip... most of the places we are staying have free wifi, so I hope to update the blog a few times while we are gone (because let's face it, the chances of me sleeping in a different place every night are slim to none). And if you're reading this, please say a prayer that we will stay safe. We ARE going to have fun by golly, even if I have to force it. :)